Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 8, Continued.

We have had an eventful week, along with the exciting weather, we have also had a sacrament meeting for our First Holy Communion candidates. Thankyou to all the parents for taking the time out of their busy lives and spending Thursday evening in our Parish Centre supporting their children in preparation for their special day. It was a great turn out and I am sure your children will thank you for it one day. No doubt you are all as proud of your children as I am, for taking this important step in their faith journey, so they may be closer to God. May God bless you all.
On another subject Mrs M has put me onto a great learning website with many great educational games, check out at http://www.turtlediary.com/ and find out for yourself how great it is. I will add a link under the Great Learning Sites heading so you can access it at anytime.
Lastly to my fabulous Year Fours and all the beautiful people who spoilt me on my birthday, words can not describe how lucky I feel to have the honour of knowing you all!!!! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all the cards, gifts and kind words.

yours sincerely
Mrs L.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love your blog yr 4's.
    Thanks for the website Mrs Lee.
    Christi x

    ReplyDelete