Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Open Night

Today is open night and we are having lots of fun. We are showing our work to Mums,dads and everyone else. by kyle

Tonight we had open night at school my sister Libbie and my Mum came to see my work and they thought it was cool. From Meg     

Tonight we had open night me and Mum came and, I showed Mum all my work and she liked seeing all my work.From Tanaya

Today is open night and my family came and looked at my work, I have been having so much fun in year 4 mrs lee she is so cool from jaidyn.

Today is open night I showed my mum my maths literacy religon intergrated studies and my journal
from alex.

Today is open night I showed my mum and dad my maths ,literacy,religon my journal and intergrated
from Taj

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yr 4 Blog Busters! We had a gr8 time at open night tonight. Thanks Mrs L for having lots of our children's work out to look at. You guys have been really busy this year and your classroom is looking very colourful and fantastic. Can't believe it is already nearly the end of term 1 - Happy Easter Everyone! Love Mrs H (Alex's Mum) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey year 4s looks really fun in your class room mrs lee is really nice hey
    have lots of fun Jeri (in year 5)

    ReplyDelete